The Liebster Blog Award is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest,dearest, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.Well hopefully not for long!
The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
Thank you RVingGirl… your wit and stories are always a treat to read. Like I have told you, I find myself now following the weather in Bermuda!
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
RVingGirl has my new favorite post titled Dancing with the Stars – hilarious
- Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
- Reveal your 5 blog picks
… I have more than 5 because these are the people I follow regularly and I have never been a rule follower ;)
- Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my picks of blogs worthy of attention. Hope you enjoy!
- A Lighter Shade of Grey – humor, wit and beautiful photography to brighten your day and make you think.
- A Winsome Journey – living a life of beauty by sharing stories and pictures that always touch my heart
- FiftyFourandAHalf – FiftyFourandAHalf has already received the Liebster Blog Award once if not more. I find Elyse’s site witty and very engaging. I believe Elyse should be picked up by the Associated Press!
- Grace and Space – Started me on my Pinterest Journey… now I am addicted. Love the stories from Alaska, the perspective, the wisdom.
- notquiteold – Need a laugh, check out this site to find wit, humor and commentary on living today.
- Old Girl New Tricks – What can I say, this is a site I visit every day. I am following Old Girl New Tricks journey through life.
- The Pearl – A young mom who is sharing her faith through each post.
- UnderCover Surfer – A blogger that is direct and always spot on!
- Writingfeemail’s Blog – I love to read about travel and every day experiences through Renee’s eyes.
- and of course RvingGirl
Please take the time to browse these blogs and become a follower if you are so inclined.